The purpose of the Health and Safety Policy is to keep students, guests, dancers, and staff of the Verb Center for Dance safe, healthy and to encourage confidence as we continue to build our program. These procedures will apply to all who enter the Verb Center for Dance; its staff, dancers, students, and guests.
What we are doing:
- All students must register for class online prior to arrival. Cash and checks will not be accepted at this time. Registration will be open until one hour prior to class time.
- The front desk will conduct a contact-less check-in.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance of the facility and before each studio entrance.
- If weather allows, the garage doors in the studio will be opened for fresh air circulation.
What we ask of you:
Everyone will be asked to agree to the following before they enter the Verb Ballets Center for Dance.
- I have NOT had contact with and/or are taking care of a person(s) who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- I have NOT had any of the following symptoms in the past 14 days including:
- Fever greater than 100° F
- Difficulty breathing
- If you are sick, we ask that you do not come to the studio and please contact your primary health care provider.
- If you have been exposed to someone with contagious disease or recovering from an illness, we ask that you please consider wearing a mask for the health and safety of the staff, company members and students. We ask that you please use hand sanitizer before touching ballet barres and other equipment.